############# THE CALIFORNIA CORRUPTION SCANDAL
Mr. Alex Padilla
Secretary of State
Sacramento, CA 94257-0500
Ms. Kamala Harris
Sacramento, CA 94257-0500
Dear State of California:
We are some of the companies that you F***** in the A** in your “Cleantech Kickback Scam”.
We see that the LA Times, and many other newspapers, have been exposing this organized crime activity in the main-stream press.
We see that the HSBC Swiss leaks, the Snowden leaks, The Sony leaks and a bunch of new hacks and leaks show the financial tracks, the payola recipients, the beneficiaries, the front organizations, the family trusts and PACs that acted to conduit the money.. and all sorts of other interesting things. When you web search the term: “Silicon Valley Cartel” and “AngelGate” most of the players are revealed.
Federal and international investigators have now revealed that You State of California People assisted with a mineral mining and commodity stock scam for lithium and indium that Tesla and Solyndra were set-up to exploit in order to rape taxpayer tax dollars in state, and federal funding scams, by exploiting, and pumping, the stock market, in exchange for campaign kickbacks. Your boys skimmed, pumped and payola’d their way through quite a lot of our taxpayer money. You guys are running a cesspool of crime, at the expense of the American public and that just isn’t right.
You sabotaged any companies who competed with them and their investors, on orders from those investors. It was a mob operation and you were part of an organized crime scheme. By the looks of things in the news, racketeering and corruption seems to be all that you do in Sacramento, anymore:
- California State Senator Leland Yee (D) charged with bribery, public corruption and gun trafficking.(2014)
- State Senator Roderick Wright (D) was convicted of eight counts of perjury and voter fraud. He was sentenced to 90 days and barred him from ever holding public office again and will be required to perform 1,500 hours of community service and three years’ probation under the terms of his conviction. (2014)
- State Assemblywoman Mary Hayashi (D) She was charged with felony grand theft after being caught on video surveillance allegedly shoplifting $2,445 worth of merchandise from San Francisco‘s Neiman Marcus store. She was sentenced to $180 fine and three years probation and was ordered to stay more than 50 feet from the store. (2011)
- California Treasurer Bill Locker under investigation for Solyndra/Tesla Tax kickback organization
- California director James Brown Jr. arrested for racketeering and corruption
- Associate of many of the suspects: Raj Gupta, arrested and imprisoned for racketeering and corruption
- Senator Calderon- Arrested for racketeering and corruption
- Associate of many of the suspects: Steven Rattner, indicted for stock fraud and corruption by New York Attorney General
- Suspect Ray Lane indicted for massive tax fraud
- Four additional State Senators under investigation for racketeering and Corruption
- California State Senator